Founded in 2019, SomaHive, LLC is owned and operated by Sam and Lori Guasta. We serve a manageable number of clients and are focused on process and quality in coaching, consultation, and training services. Our goal is to provide short-term assistance to help others help themselves.
What is SomaHive?
"Soma" has an Ancient Greek origin meaning "body" and "Hive" is commonly know as a place where bees live, but it can also be a verb than means "to move together as one." This interplay among the individual and the collective further represents the disciplines we were trained in (psychology and sociology).
Experienced Network of Associates
- Graduate Degrees in Business, Industrial Education, Leadership, and Organizational Studies, Curriculum Development & Instruction, Organizational & Industrial Psychology
- Mining, Civil, and Electrical Engineers
- Lead OHSAS 18001 and CORESafety Auditors
- MSHA and OSHA Instructors and Program Consultation Advisors
- Certified Safety Professionals (CSPs), Certified Mine Safety Professionals (CMSPs) and Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIHs), Canadian Registered Safety Professionals (CRSPs)